Chances are, you have a friend who is terrified of clowns. Like complete idiots, we unknowingly divulge some of our deepest secrets via social networks as well as a list of our biggest fears. If you happen to have intelligent friends who love to mess with you, they will use these fears to their advantage. Knowing that clowns are generally feared by all, the two guys at DMPranksProductions threw together this little prank….
Coulrophobia is the fear of clowns and has become more popularized with the emergence of social media. Knowing that a close friend suffers from coulrophobia can give you the upper-hand in many situations. Knowing that the general public is terrified of clowns gives you the upper-hand in a parking garage or gas station, at least this video shows that.
Pulling off a prank like this does not come easy, below DMPranksProductions lists some of the obstacles they faced while creating this prank:
- We used more than 30 liters of fake blood.
- We did an average of 1 scene every two days.
- We Spent more than 20 hours just waiting for victims.
- The Hammer weight is: 16 Kg.
- The guy at gas station pulled a knife but nobody noticed it until we revealed the prank. (you can see the knife the last 10 seconds of the video during the endcard)
- The guy at the metro tunnel ran so fast that nobody of us were able to catch it to reveal the prank, legend says he’s still running.
- At 0:55 the clown slipped and fell on the floor (you can ear the audio of that) unfortunately the camera was pointing the victim at that point
Hopefully this video has inspired a creative prank video from you as well. Send it over when you make it!
By: Pat Hanavan